[ Forum ]

Can't manually add copy/move

Help Ultracopier/Supercopier by reporting your bug

Can't manually add copy/move

Postby dnarz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:08 pm

Running Linux Mint (Ubuntu 14.04), successfully compiled following the wiki, and purchased a key. I can start UltraCopier, I get a warning that "No copy listener found. Do the copy manually by right click on the system trey icon" and an icon in they system trey. However, when I right-click the icon, the option "Add copy/moving" is grayed out and I can't select it. In the options, "Copy engine by order of preference:" is blank.
Under Plugins, I have:
Copy Engine: Ultracopier 1.0.0.0
Listener: catchcopy 1.0.0.0, dbus 1.0.0.0
Plugin loader: catchcopy 1.0.0.0
Session loader: KDE4 1.0.0.0
Themes: Oxygen 1.0.0.0

Both "Plugin loader" and "Session loader" in the options are grayed out.

Any idea what I'm missing or doing wrong?
dnarz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:18 pm

Sean not plugin is detected, have you correctly installed it?
Can you send me the bug report?
You can try compile the static version too.
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
User avatar
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby dnarz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:02 pm

I compiled ultracopier-core.pro correctly I think. It runs with no errors, so I can't do a bug report.

On the wiki, it says "For the plugin - Do the same as the main application above." But I didn't know what that meant. There is not a plugin file that ends in .pro. Do I need to compile the plugin with qmake? What is the command to compile the plugin?

Thanks!
dnarz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby dnarz » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:22 pm

Tried the static version. qmake works, but after I run make I get (near the end):

g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o ultracopier ThemesManager.o ResourcesManager.o main.o EventDispatcher.o SystrayIcon.o DebugEngine.o OptionEngine.o HelpDialog.o PluginsManager.o LanguagesManager.o PluginInformation.o SessionLoader.o ExtraSocket.o CopyListener.o CopyEngineManager.o Core.o PluginLoader.o OptionDialog.o LocalPluginOptions.o LocalListener.o CliParser.o FacilityEngine.o LogThread.o OSSpecific.o DebugModel.o InternetUpdater.o qrc_ultracopier-resources.o qrc_ultracopier-resources_unix.o qrc_ultracopier-resources_windows.o qrc_static-plugins.o qrc_copyEngineResources.o qrc_static-plugins-oxygen.o qrc_interfaceResources_windows.o qrc_interfaceResources_unix.o qrc_interfaceResources.o moc_ResourcesManager.o moc_ThemesManager.o moc_SystrayIcon.o moc_EventDispatcher.o moc_DebugEngine.o moc_Core.o moc_OptionEngine.o moc_HelpDialog.o moc_PluginsManager.o moc_LanguagesManager.o moc_PluginInformation.o moc_SessionLoader.o moc_CopyListener.o moc_CopyEngineManager.o moc_PluginInterface_Themes.o moc_PluginInterface_SessionLoader.o moc_PluginInterface_Listener.o moc_PluginInterface_CopyEngine.o moc_OptionInterface.o moc_PluginLoader.o moc_PluginInterface_PluginLoader.o moc_OptionDialog.o moc_LocalPluginOptions.o moc_LocalListener.o moc_CliParser.o moc_FacilityEngine.o moc_LogThread.o moc_OSSpecific.o moc_InternetUpdater.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -Lplugins -lcopyEngine -linterface -llistener -lQt5Widgets -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQt5Xml -lQt5Network -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcopyEngine
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -linterface
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llistener
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ultracopier] Error 1
dnarz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:42 pm

dnarz wrote:I compiled ultracopier-core.pro correctly I think. It runs with no errors, so I can't do a bug report.

It's compilation flags by default enabled, after you have the entry into menu to do it, you can generate too from about dialog.

dnarz wrote:On the wiki, it says "For the plugin - Do the same as the main application above." But I didn't know what that meant. There is not a plugin file that ends in .pro. Do I need to compile the plugin with qmake? What is the command to compile the plugin?

All plugins have the .pro and generate the .so, my custom build:
Code: Select all
user@amber ~/.config/Ultracopier $ ls -lR
.:
total 68
drwxr-xr-x 3 user user  4096 Oct  7  2013 CopyEngine
drwxr-xr-x 5 user user  4096 Nov 11  2013 Languages
drwxr-xr-x 3 user user  4096 Dec 19  2014 Listener
drwxr-xr-x 3 user user  4096 Oct  7  2013 Themes
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user   646 Jul 11 14:17 Ultracopier.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 48209 Jul 11 14:24 log.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user     0 Jul 11 14:24 ultracopier-files.log

./CopyEngine:
total 4
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Dec 19  2014 Ultracopier

./CopyEngine/Ultracopier:
total 8
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 1980 Dec 19  2014 informations.xml
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  105 Dec 19  2014 libcopyEngine.so -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/CopyEngine/build-CopyEngine-Qt5_5_4-Debug/libcopyEngine.so

./Languages:
total 12
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Nov 11  2013 de
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Nov 11  2013 es
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Nov 11  2013 fr

./Languages/de:
total 12
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 753 Nov 16  2010 flag.png
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  76 Nov 11  2013 informations.xml -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/de/informations.xml
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  74 Nov 11  2013 translation.qm -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/de/translation.qm
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Languages/es:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
total 12                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 782 Nov 16  2010 flag.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  76 Nov 11  2013 informations.xml -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/es/informations.xml                                                                                                                                       
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  74 Nov 11  2013 translation.qm -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/es/translation.qm                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Languages/fr:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
total 12                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 738 Nov 16  2010 flag.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  76 Nov 11  2013 informations.xml -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/fr/informations.xml                                                                                                                                       
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user  74 Nov 11  2013 translation.qm -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Languages/fr/translation.qm                                                                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Listener:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
total 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Dec 19  2014 catchcopy-v0002                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Listener/catchcopy-v0002:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
total 8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 2041 Dec 19  2014 informations.xml                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user   99 Dec 19  2014 liblistener.so -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Listener/build-listener-Qt5_5_4-Debug/liblistener.so                                                                                                                 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Themes:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
total 4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
drwxr-xr-x 2 user user 4096 Dec 19  2014 Oxygen                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
./Themes/Oxygen:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
total 8                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
-rw-r--r-- 1 user user 1867 Dec 19  2014 informations.xml                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
lrwxrwxrwx 1 user user   99 Dec 19  2014 libinterface.so -> /home/user/Desktop/ultracopier/sources/plugins/Themes/build-interface-Qt5_5_4-Debug/libinterface.so

But you can put it at correct place.
Same plugins tree into /usr/share/ultracopier/ will work
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
User avatar
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:42 pm

dnarz wrote:Tried the static version. qmake works, but after I run make I get (near the end):

g++ -m64 -Wl,-O1 -o ultracopier ThemesManager.o ResourcesManager.o main.o EventDispatcher.o SystrayIcon.o DebugEngine.o OptionEngine.o HelpDialog.o PluginsManager.o LanguagesManager.o PluginInformation.o SessionLoader.o ExtraSocket.o CopyListener.o CopyEngineManager.o Core.o PluginLoader.o OptionDialog.o LocalPluginOptions.o LocalListener.o CliParser.o FacilityEngine.o LogThread.o OSSpecific.o DebugModel.o InternetUpdater.o qrc_ultracopier-resources.o qrc_ultracopier-resources_unix.o qrc_ultracopier-resources_windows.o qrc_static-plugins.o qrc_copyEngineResources.o qrc_static-plugins-oxygen.o qrc_interfaceResources_windows.o qrc_interfaceResources_unix.o qrc_interfaceResources.o moc_ResourcesManager.o moc_ThemesManager.o moc_SystrayIcon.o moc_EventDispatcher.o moc_DebugEngine.o moc_Core.o moc_OptionEngine.o moc_HelpDialog.o moc_PluginsManager.o moc_LanguagesManager.o moc_PluginInformation.o moc_SessionLoader.o moc_CopyListener.o moc_CopyEngineManager.o moc_PluginInterface_Themes.o moc_PluginInterface_SessionLoader.o moc_PluginInterface_Listener.o moc_PluginInterface_CopyEngine.o moc_OptionInterface.o moc_PluginLoader.o moc_PluginInterface_PluginLoader.o moc_OptionDialog.o moc_LocalPluginOptions.o moc_LocalListener.o moc_CliParser.o moc_FacilityEngine.o moc_LogThread.o moc_OSSpecific.o moc_InternetUpdater.o -L/usr/X11R6/lib64 -Lplugins -lcopyEngine -linterface -llistener -lQt5Widgets -L/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu -lQt5Xml -lQt5Network -lQt5Gui -lQt5Core -lGL -lpthread
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcopyEngine
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -linterface
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -llistener
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ultracopier] Error 1

Need the .a generated by static plugin compilation into the build folder, I need improve this.
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
User avatar
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby dnarz » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 am

Thank you! Very helpful. However, now when I try to compile CopyEngine I get:

user@machine ~/Downloads/ultracopier/ultracopier-src/plugins/CopyEngine/Ultracopier $ qmake CopyEngine.pro
user@machine ~/Downloads/ultracopier/ultracopier-src/plugins/CopyEngine/Ultracopier $ make
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/fileErrorDialog.ui -o ui_fileErrorDialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/fileExistsDialog.ui -o ui_fileExistsDialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/fileIsSameDialog.ui -o ui_fileIsSameDialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/debugDialog.ui -o ui_debugDialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/folderExistsDialog.ui -o ui_folderExistsDialog.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/Filters.ui -o ui_Filters.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/FilterRules.ui -o ui_FilterRules.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/RenamingRules.ui -o ui_RenamingRules.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/copyEngineOptions.ui -o ui_copyEngineOptions.h
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/bin/uic ../Ultracopier/DiskSpace.ui -o ui_DiskSpace.h
g++ -c -m64 -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DUNICODE -D_UNICODE -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_PLUGIN -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/qt5/mkspecs/linux-g++-64 -I. -I/usr/include/qt5 -I/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -I. -o TransferThread.o ../Ultracopier/TransferThread.cpp
In file included from ../Ultracopier/TransferThread.h:37:0,
from ../Ultracopier/TransferThread.cpp:4:
../Ultracopier/DriveManagement.h:8:24: fatal error: QStorageInfo: No such file or directory
#include <QStorageInfo>
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [TransferThread.o] Error 1
dnarz
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:00 am

Re: Can't manually add copy/move

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:15 am

You need Qt 5.5+, Qt5.0-5.4 is not compatible mostly for this.
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qstorageinfo.html
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
User avatar
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1235
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:09 am


Return to Bug



cron