[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
forum-ultracopier.first-world.info • View topic - Add to Current Copy List Bug
[ Forum ]

Add to Current Copy List Bug

All for Supercopier

Add to Current Copy List Bug

Postby skywalka » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 am

Hi.

Supercopier was minimised to the system tray. When I performed another copy nothing seemed to happen. I clicked on SC in the system tray and briefly say a window - I think it was the "Would you like to add to this copy" window. The main SC window immediately covered it so I couldn't access the query and until I do it won't let me do anything else in the SC GUI. After switching to the browser to type this and then switch back the query is now on top so not as big a problem as I first thought.
skywalka

Re: Add to Current Copy List Bug

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am

Noted.
I think I can't fix it. Prefer Ultracopier.
Developer of / and of the game
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Return to Supercopier