[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4705: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4707: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4708: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4709: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3838)
forum-ultracopier.first-world.info • View topic - alpha_one_x86: I AM CONFUSED!
[ Forum ]

alpha_one_x86: I AM CONFUSED!

For the other topic

alpha_one_x86: I AM CONFUSED!

Postby NLS » Thu May 30, 2013 11:17 am

OK I have to say it. Please don't get insulted.

The site looks VERY bad. It's hard to make sense with anything (by design and also because most is Google translated).

More importantly I am very confused about the different versions.
Can you help me?

First of all I see UltraCopier and SuperCopier. What is the difference? In many places you write that SuperCopier is the "old" version and UltraCopier is the "modern" version!
BUT YOUR LATEST ULTRACOPIER AND SUPERCOPIER VERSIONS ARE BOTH released same day. So... what is different?

Also I don't understand the difference between some versions.

- For Supercopier you only have:
1) Ultimate with some "use gpu" software (that is not clear what it does).
2) Portable (which is NOT Ultimate?).
3) Non-ultimate (What is different from the ultimate?) - that we need to pay for.

- For UltraCopier you have:
1) Again Ultimate but free because of that "use gpu" software.
2) Another Ultimate WITHOUT that software - that we need to pay.
3) Another one that is not ultimate but we don't know the difference.

I am very confused...
NLS

Re: alpha_one_x86: I AM CONFUSED!

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:42 am

Hello,

Supercopier 2/3 is based on the old code. Supercopier is just Ultracopier + skin.
I will try to be clear with my english.

For Supercopier:
1) It compute to fund the dev of the software
2) no
3) You have too the Ultimate version into the shop. The difference is (quoted from the shop):
Premium support
Quick bug fix
More performance (by a version adapted to your cpu)
(And no link "buy the ultimate version" on the interface)

For Ultracopier:
1) Same
2) Don't use your gpu to fund because you have paid
3) Same

Cheer,
Developer of / and of the game
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Return to Other