[ Forum ]

ultracopier 1.0.1.5 some requests

Here you have suggestion for Supercopier and Ultracopier

ultracopier 1.0.1.5 some requests

Postby peppo5 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 am

it would be nice:
- Decide where the transfer window can remain at every opening, instead of appearing always in the center of the screen
- Block the size of the window
- You can change the color of the bars and icons in different skins, or have a customized skin
- That the icon in the taskbar when the transfer is more visible and clear, maybe even customizable, because unfortunately for now is' barely visible
- To enable / disable, or modify the blacklist
peppo5

Re: ultracopier 1.0.1.5 some requests

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 am

(better with number to do more easy reply)
1) Query already ask, I have noted: "save the last position at close" for the next major version (1.0.2.X)
2) ??? I don't understand, if the size is too small, the widget will be broken
3) Already replied: Add lot of useless options for the most user, add bug, ... then no. you have multiple skin for Ultracopier (http://ultracopier-shop.first-world.info/en/6-interface), and other planned
4) I have difficult to understand (is clearly visible here), have you a screenshot?
5) Noted for the next major version
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 pm

I'm sorry, I would not really bother with my ideas, and I regret that using a translator, I can not make myself understood properly :(
1) ok!
2) ..that does not change the window size (increasing the width), in showing the transfer of a file path is too long. I do not want to automatically increase the window size.
3) ok, now i have see a skin i like, tnx!!
4) when you close the window, the icon in the taskbar next to the clock, unfortunately, the percentage is not very clear to see, would also be aesthetically better if it were a single icon, no program icon + icon transfers, but only icons transfer over the icon of the program: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/549/yysy.jpg
5) ok!

reallt tnx for have answered my requests
peppo5

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 am

4) Can do a problem (this icon is is used to access to the options, quit, ...)
What is you native language?
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:05 pm

4) Ok, now i understood why the double icon, tnx for have solve the quest. I'm just saying, you can not see well the percentage, (you can remove the floppy image to the case bottom and put a solid black? i think is really best for good see the percentage number progress).

i'm italian
peppo5

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Can you test the Supercopier skin into:
http://ultracopier.first-world.info/plugins.html
I think the icon is more clear, can you confirm?
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:47 am

supercopier: http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8320/eak2.jpg
oxigen: http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/549/yysy.jpg

yes, having a solid background is much more readable, even better would be a black background that would make it even better.
I used the skin of supercopier but the color of the scroll bars (purple) then I got tired, I now prefer oxygen skin.

wonder if it is possible to improve the reading of the above icon for the skin oxigen, a background to the percentage in solid black with white font would be better, if you can not, patience, I thank the excellent program.

also wonder whether it is possible to fix this:
2) ..that does not change the window size (increasing the width), in showing the transfer of a file path is too long. I do not want to automatically increase the window size (increasing the width).

tnx, for see my answers.
peppo5

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 am

I will see what I can do
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 am

alpha_one_x86 wrote:I will see what I can do

Really Tnx! Wait some news/stable version.
peppo5

Return to Features requests