[ Forum ]

requests after new version

Here you have suggestion for Supercopier and Ultracopier

requests after new version

Postby peppo5 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:26 am

really tnx for new stable version, i really like yours program but i tell again without wanting to offend for this possible features:
- enable / disable, or modify the blacklist
- Decide where the transfer window can remain at every opening, instead of appearing always in the center of the screen
- Block the size of the window on transfer (i really no like the windows become so width for a long file adress)

really tnx, sorry for my english
peppo5

Re: requests after new version

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:47 am

- According, noted for the next major version
- I think it will be more complex the GUI, more possible bug, more confusing for the beginer. Prefer use windows manager to do it (kwin do it).
- Same as above
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:54 pm

for more accurate
- Remember that the old version 2.2/2.3 of supercopier, once moved with the mouse, the window for transfer to a point on the screen, they remained next to each opening.
- And that did not change the window size in transferring files with a long address.

I would still use it, just for this, but unfortunately no longer a high-performance version.

thanks for your interest to my requests.
peppo5

Postby alpha_one_x86 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:17 am

- Is usefull, but the work is to the windows manager, I can't remake all the windows manager work
- I will look how I can do that's (fixed size fr all time), but same, it's at the windows manager to do that's.
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Postby peppo5 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:19 pm

really tnx.
peppo5

Return to Features requests