Hi, on Win 10 64 bit, these commands don't work anymore. I use the command line call for integration into my explorers (both XYPlorer and MuliCommander).
ultracopier.exe cp "D:\_Test\4\test1.txt" "D:\_Test\5"
ultracopier.exe cp "D:\_Test\4\test1.txt" "D:\_Test\5\"
Sometimes I get nothing at all, sometimes I get a new folder in the destination with the name of the parent folder, sometime UC stays open with an error message about not being able to find:
just like that with slashes reversed and the last folder repeated with a quote at the end. I tried both test commands with v188.8.131.52 free, v184.108.40.206 free/portable/pro and pro i-core. Not sure if this is a bug or if the command line syntax has changed. I checked the wiki for changes and the forum for the changelog but haven't spotted any info yet. I have rolled back to v220.127.116.11 and it's working again.
Help Ultracopier/Supercopier by reporting your bug
2 posts • Page 1 of 1