Where's the filter ?

For the other topic
nelson777

Where's the filter ?

Post by nelson777 »

I've seen here that Ultracopier has filters: http://ultracopier.first-world.info/articles/ultracopier-supercopier-teracopy-copyhandler.html

I want to copy a folder without copying node_modules dir inside of it. How do I do it ?

If that's not what you means by "filter", what is filters for Ultracopier ?
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Re: Where's the filter ?

Post by alpha_one_x86 »

Hi,

Into the engine options, exemple: right click on system tray icon, options, engine options

Cheers
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger
nelson777

Post by nelson777 »

I could make it work, but couldn't fully understand the filter window.

There's a search field with a select below that allows you to choose from raw text, simple regex and perl regex. Now this leads me to think that the seach field is where you put your matching regex or text. But there is also a field group below where you could put a... test string. Wasn't the search field the correct place for the search string or regex ?
Also... what does the "whole string must match" do ? does it means that search field value should match the whole name ? in that case what does it do when we select "search type" as regex ?

Sorry, but it's very confusing. To make things worse, there's an equal configuration in the more section of the copy window where filters won't work.

Can you explain this window better ? the documentation in this case doesn't exist or I couldn't find it.
alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Post by alpha_one_x86 »

Hi,

You need raw text, Search:

Code: Select all

node_modules
, apply on folder, Whole string must match (not apply to folder node_modules13245679 or abcdnode_modules)
Regex (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expression) don't apply for you.

Cheers,
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger