Licence

For the other topic
Vince42

Licence

Post by Vince42 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Hi,

I bought the "Ultimate" edition and would like to get rid of the "support us" link ... where do I enter the licence key?

Cheers
Vince

alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Re: Licence

Post by alpha_one_x86 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:02 pm

Hello,

Download and install your version from here:
http://ultracopier.first-world.info/shop.html

Cheers,
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger

Vince42

Post by Vince42 » Wed May 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Thx!

chears

Post by chears » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:47 am

alpha_one_x86 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:02 pm
Hello,

Download and install your version from here:
http://ultracopier.first-world.info/shop.html

Cheers,
I have the same license key problem, and this does not solve it. I've upgraded from 2.4.whatever to 2.6.whatever. There is nowhere to put my license key in. I presume my license key still works because I bought it just six weeks ago, and this isn't an upgrade to 3.0.

This seems to be a no-brainer boilerplate that you would have a field labeled: License Key:______

I have liked the 2.4 pro of Ultracopy, once I got it installed, as I remember the operation was difficult before.

But simple, user-hostile oversights like this waste your customers' time when your software is supposed to save your customers' time. More time is wasted from having to register for this board simply to get a basic operation to work. Do you see the self-defeating nature of that? This might not seem like much to you, but multiply it by all other software that all have these clumsy obstructions and the customer is going to have to save time somewhere, probably by not struggling with your product anymore.

Happy new year. It's 2020. The year of clarity.

alpha_one_x86
Site Admin

Post by alpha_one_x86 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:47 am

Hi,

No version 2.6, no version 3.0.
Your can check if license enabled into About.
Each way to do that's is criticized by user.
Actually it's only right click on systray icon, product key to register in case if no registred key, else this entry is not here.

Cheers,
Developer of ImageUltracopier/ImageSupercopier and of the game ImageCatchChallenger